U.S. Tax Preparation Worldwide

James Maertin, CPA

  Home     About     Get Started     Policies & Procedures     Fees     Pay Fee     Tax Guide     Deductions      Links     Refund Status     Testimonials


Tax Returns

Foreign Nationals

U.S. Expatriates

Regular Individual


Business Returns

Other Services

Tax Planning

Audit Assistance

Corporation Formation


C-Corporations, S-Corporations, Partnerships & LLC Tax Returns

 To process your tax return. please send me the following information:

  • A copy of the incorporation or formation documents (new clients).
  • Copy of last year's return (if you are a new client), unless this is the first year in existence.
  • Income statement and balance sheet.
  • Amounts and dates of estimated taxes paid.
  • List of owners, their social security numbers, percentages owned, and number of shares of stock.

Corporations, both C and S, have a filing deadline of March 15 (the next Monday if the 15th falls on a weekend).  Partnerships have the same deadline as individuals (usually April 15).

Limited Liability Companies (LLC's)

There are no federal tax filing requirements specifically for LLC's.  The basic rule is that if the LLC has more than one member (owner), it must file a partnership return.  If there is only one member, the LLC is considered a disregarded entity and its income and expenses are reported on the personal return (Schedule C).  If you have a single member LLC, please provide the information on your personal questionnaire on the Self-Employment worksheet.